Business Opportunities & Human Capital Solutions in AfricaSub Saharan focused consulting, advisory and human capital services to interested parties
Independently and through partnerships I provide Sub Saharan focussed consulting and advisory services to companies, project promoters, entrepreneurs and development companies.
Advice is tailored to situations and local environments and designed to be implementable and to fit the local environment in which our client wishes or does operate.
Our services are offered through a team of on the ground local, professionals, experts and advisors based in the countries where our clients are or wish to be active.
WHAT WE DO
We offer a wide range of strategic advisory services for market entry including:
- Country overview and analysis
- Client specific strategy
- Partner and investor identification
- Due diligence – on the ground, in country in person, project management
- Corporate advisory including structuring
- Market and pricing dynamics and strategy
- Cultural behaviour advisory – including cultural due diligence.
- Facilitating contract negotiations
- Executive briefings
- Regulatory and legal advisory
- Anti – corruption and fraud training and tailored programs
- Local participation advisory
- Public – Private relations advisory
- Stakeholder engagement – identification, assessment, community development, relationship management.
- Risk advisory
- Africa advisory- country reviews, industry & market trends, governance, growth and sales strategy, business process, pricing, change and talent management and organisational design.
I partner with an African wide human capital business that offers:
• Africa wide resourcing
• Quick HR – job evaluation, job profiling and skills audit
• Learning academy – tailored for SA and Africa
• OD Practice
Further they are a specialist Human Capital and Reward Consultancy, based in Johannesburg, with a passion for assisting organisations to grow and expand their businesses both in South Africa & Africa. They do not believe in “suitcase” consulting. Instead, they partner with organisations to deliver against their mandate, and to exceed performance criteria. All interventions combine local knowledge with global insight to ensure practical changes and meaningful performance improvement.
They tailor solutions to meet the specific requirements of their clients. Their consultants have consulted to over 2500 organisations both locally and globally. They have offices in a number of African countries staffed by locally empowered employees, with reach into 180 countries globally.